Saturday, June 23, 2007

Today is one of those days when I am not confused.

This world is so full of diversity that I just wonder, why GOD is not role model for anybody in this world for his creativity and genii. Carl thinks in his own way while Mike also has his own existence. Everybody is same and everybody is different. In each and everything there is some kind of magic. I listen to songs and I can't count how many notes are filled within just one micro second. So much diversity? How clearly has He demarcated the boundaries of everybody's and everything's capabilities and how blurred are they that we cannot see them. Everything that He does is an art. I am really a great fan of GOD. Sometimes I just wonder what He is up to. Why is he doing all this? Or is it so that he is just playing a game? But then why with us? I really need to see him. I have to.

No comments: